Friday, July 24, 2015

Why Hello Darling ~

Good Morning Firends and Welcome back to Wyoming where it's looking like it's going to be a beauty of a day!

This morning's card was created for CASology's Challenge Week 156: LINE.

I feel like I cheated on this one... I used my Swoosh stamp set from PTI and that's about it... Okay, there's a little more...

My card base for this one is the usual white made with Bazzil's Marshmallow. On to that a panel of Gumball... and then I stamped in White Staz-On and added some SU Basic Rhinestones... and that really is it.

Despite how easy it was create, I really like this design. I don't know that I've ever made another card as clean and simple as this one is and the contrast of the white ink on the blue background is very appealing to me... kind of like clouds in the sky.

Speaking of, I'm going to go out and enjoy my day now and I hope you all do the same!


2 comments:

  1. CAS line perfection! Love this. Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER pretty color with the white!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology -Sure hope you join us again this week! It will be a FUN one too!

    ReplyDelete